Thursday, June 5, 2014

The House

We are finally in our new home!!!!! Yay! We could not be more excited.  We are not only first time homebuilders but first time homeowners, crazy!  Yep, we probably are crazy.  But I can honestly say I have no regrets(yet...) and I am loving our home.  We made the decision to build because we were having a difficult time finding something we could both agree on.  I was dying to get out of the subdivision, but Jeff wanted to still be close to work.  So when we found this lot right next to the lake we could not pass it up!  It was a lot of work, and ALOT of decisions. . . who knew I could care so much about a light fixture.  I would do it again. . .but I'm hoping I don't have to and we can stay put here for awhile!
View from the front door

View from the side. . . we would love to trim some trees so we could see the lake a little better, but it is so beautiful.

Finished exterior. . . landscaping to come-hopefully this week!!

1 comment: