Thursday, June 5, 2014

7 months

Jack is getting to be happier and funnier all the time!  He loves his brother, and is happy to be malled by him most of the time.  They are so cute together!  He is rolling both ways now and can pretty much get to where he wants to be. . .unless he gets stuck:)  He is loving solids, mostly avacodos and sweet potatoes are his favorites but he also likes bananas and applesauce.  He also likes to motorboat his little lips and spit it out all over me when he's done. . stinker!  This month the no sleeping has really caught up with me, so we are crying it out. . .not my first choice but I'm so exhausted.  We have only done it about 2 nights but already seems to be getting better.  Here's to hoping we can get this guy to sleep so I don't go officially crazy;)


No comments:

Post a Comment