Friday, June 3, 2011

Growing. . .


Look at those feet. . .they are huge, but aren't they so cute!
Max just keeps getting to be more fun. I love that he recognizes us and will track us as we walk around the room. He's so alert. He loves to chat and have little conversations. He gets a little impatient when no one is paying attention to him. He is definately a spoiled first child! But he's just so cute I can't help it.




Doesn't this look comfortable?! Poor kid, he gets so asleep his head just flops over, talk about major kink in the neck!


Surprisingly this little guy does pretty good with his tummy time. I can't wait until he starts rolling, but then again I get so sad that he is getting so big so fast! Love this little guy more than I thought I ever could!

No comments:

Post a Comment