Tuesday, May 10, 2011

2 Months





This little man is 2 months old! I can't believe how fast it goes and how big he is getting.
Here are the 2 month stats:

12lbs 9.5 oz

23 inches long

He seems to be eating pretty well!


Here are some new things that he has started to do this last month:
-Smiling. . .I love this!!!

-Cooing, I think he might grow up to be a chatterbox- he has a lot to say

-Head control is improving

-Still lots of diapers-today while I was changing his diaper he managed to pee in his eye, he's pretty talented!

-Getting a little better at tummy time

-Occasionally sleeping until 4am. . also one of my favorites


We love this Max Man so much and he just keeps getting more and more fun!!

2 comments:

  1. So there is something in that last picture that reminds me of Luke...I can't quite put my finger on it, but there's a resemblance. LOVE LOVE LOVE little Max Man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you started a blog. Max is such a cute baby! I can relate to the whole sleep deprivation thing, my baby is 7 months and wakes up lots during the night still. Next time you come to Idaho let me know, I would love to see you.

    ReplyDelete